Thursday 23 February 2012

Review: From Notting Hill With Love... Actually


Title: From Notting Hill With Love... Actually
Author: Ali McNamara
Publication Date: November 1 2010
Publisher: Hachette Digital
ISBN: 0751544957
Length: 448 Pages
Link to SynopsisGoodreads
Source: Purchased (Kindle Edition)
Buy ItAmazon US / Amazon UK

My Rating: 5 Stars

I have just finished reading this book and honestly can not gush about it enough. The story was perfectly woven into a beautiful love story and the main characters are nothing short of wonderful.

I honestly cared about the characters and while Scarlett's stomach was doing gymnastics mine was right along with hers each time she got closer to Sean. The main character, Scarlett, is obsessed with the movies and I have found that I must be also. As different situations happen around her that remind her of one movie scene or another I was there also saying out loud what movie it was from. It was an amazing feeling as I was living the new moment through Scarlett but of course I was also remembering the movie and how it also made me feel the first time I watched it.

If you are reading this review and you have even a passing interest in 'Chick Flicks' or 'Chick Lit' then you must read this book! It made me very happy.

To me, it was perfect... and it had me at hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )