Sunday 3 June 2012

Review: A Tale of Two Goblins


Title: A Tale of Two Goblins (Dulcie O'Neil ~ Book 2)
Author: H.P.Mallory
Publication Date: March 21 2011
Publisher: Self Published
ISBN: n/a
Length: 246 Pages
Link to SynopsisGoodreads
Source: Purchased (Kindle Edition)
Buy ItAmazon US / Amazon UK

My Rating: 5 Stars

Another excellent book by H.P. Mallory and a great sequel in the Dulcie O'Neil series.

I really do enjoy the grittiness of this series. The language that is used, the stories that are told, the seedy underbelly of crime... Dulcie may be a Fairy but she is one bad ass Fairy that can kick your butt if needed. The characters have flaws and are not perfect and it is nice to see those cracks in the surface every now and again. H.P. has found a way to blend all of the above with just enough sexual tension and humor to make for some outstanding books.

Oh.. and what an ending?!? Talk about being left high and dry wanting more. Thankfully I can immediately start the next book in the series which is Great Hexpectations because if I had to wait after that steamy scene to see what happens next I would be very sad.

As always, I very strongly recommend anything by H.P. Mallory, she has turned into one of my favorite authors in a very short time frame. Her books are such a fun to read and truly do leave you craving more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )