Saturday 14 July 2012

Review: Bewitching the Werewolf


Title: Bewitching the Werewolf
Author: Caroline Hanson
Publication Date: September 25 2011
Publisher: Self Published
ISBN: n/a
Length: 81 Pages
Link to SynopsisGoodreads
Source: Purchased (Kindle Edition)
Buy ItAmazon US / Amazon UK

My Rating: 5 Stars

A very quick fun little read. My only complaint is that the actual story ends at around 50%, the rest are excepts of her other books. This was free and can see it is just to get a bit of her work out there... It worked! I will be checking out Caroline Hanson's other books based on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )