Tuesday 2 October 2012

Sneak Peek: Walking Disaster


How much is too much to love?

Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.

In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. Just when he thought he was invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.

Every story has two sides. In Jamie McGuire's New York Times bestseller Beautiful Disaster Abby had her say. Now it's time to see the story through Travis's eyes.

If you have read my review of Beautiful Disaster then you already know how much I absolutely loved that book!  It was easy for me to give it 5 big beautiful twinkling and glowing stars.  I had also mentioned that Walking Disaster is set to be published on April 16th, 2013.  While Beautiful Disaster is told from Abby's point of view, Walking Disaster is told from Travis'.  I am beyond excited about this and I am counting down the days...

Earlier in the week Jamie's publisher set out a task for her to get 13,000 likes on her Facebook page.  They promised that if she managed this task in four days that they would release the entire prologue of Walking Disaster.  Well, it took her only 5 hours to get over 13,000 likes!  They were so impressed they didn't even make us wait until Thursday and released it today.

So here, without further ado is the link to the entire prologue to Walking Disaster.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, WHAT A PROLOGUE! If they wanted to entice me, they did a fabulous job! My favorite moment was when Travis said "I need her more than Jesus does." X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much did your heart break when you read that part? I can NOT wait for Walking Disaster! I have a countdown on my desk at work. I am so lame. :P

      Delete
  2. I'm your newest follower! :D

    Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog! Sorry it took so long for me to follow back ... but I'm so glad I did!

    Can't wait to read more of your posts!

    J.B. from http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )